Friday, October 8, 2010

Classes

I've been feeling really neglectful lately but not on purpose. Sadly, this week I missed two Spanish classes and one English class and I haven't been studying well at all for my Spanish and Econ classes. I am having a difficult time preparing for class, also. I just feel like I'm falling behind and it keeps building and spinning out of control into something that is not going to end well, grade-wise. Luckily, I'm catching this now, right before midterms so that I can lock down and do what I need to so I can hopefully get my grades up by the end of the semester. I just feel like time is flying by really quickly and I don't have enough time to get my grades where I want them to be. Hopefully I can take control of the situation and make my grades what I want them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment